Prevents Spillage and Contamination- Stops Leakage
- YELLOC Service Line plugs offer an environmental and material protection system preventing oil and chemical spills and leakages.
- Multiple usage in applications such as any Hydraulic maintenance, heavy industry, offshore, forestry, construction, lifting, shipping, demolition, military, transportation, Automotive, Motorcycles and so on.
- The Original YELLOC rubber compound is silicone free and highly resistant to many chemicals, acids and other aggressive fluids.
- Temperature ranges -25°C to +90°C (-13 F to +194 F).
- All YELLOC plug types are reusable.
- All YELLOC plug types are for usage in NON-Pressurized systems.
- No tools needed.
- Environmental and material protection system preventing oil and chemical spills, leakage, and contamination
- Hydraulic, maintenance, heavy industry, etc
- Yelloc rubber compound is silicone free and highly resistant to many chemicals and acids