Lowering Costs Without Lowering Expectations
ADVANCED OIL BYPASS FILTRATION SYSTEM
SIMPLE SAFE TECHNOLOGY
- No moving parts
- No electrical
- Will not void warranty
Hundreds of Thousands in use today
- Millions of Hours without incident
Two Part System
- Filter Housing – mounted to power unit
- Filter Element – replaced at every oil drain interval
What is It?
2 MicronAbsolute Filter
- Reduced engine wear- means your engines will last longer. Fewer particles = Less wear. Per the SAE Technical Report #881825, engine longevity will be increased by as much as 100%.
- Extend oil drains – Oil drains can be safely extended. If you have fewer contaminants in your oil, it will last longer. Many users have doubled, tripled and quadrupled their oil drain intervals.
- Free up Labor hours -to do more meaningful work.
- Less waste oil – By extending oil drain intervals, you’ll use less oil and create less waste oil.
Safe for All Engine Types
- JOHN DEERE
Won't Void Warranties
The OilPro1000 Advanced Filtration System will not harm any part of your engine nor will it void warranties. We have OEM Warranty Letters from most engine manufacturers stating the OilPro1000 will not void your warranty. For those engine manufacturers who do not issue such warranty letters, engine owners are protected by the Magnuson-Moss ACT. This Warranty ACT protects the consumer, which in this case is anyone purchasing an engine, by prohibiting engine manufacturers from voiding warranties simply because it has been outfitted with an aftermarket product. With tens-of-millions of hours and perhaps billions of miles of runtime, OilPro1000 have proven to not harm engines.
Fewer Particles Means Less Wear
Almost all standard engine oil filters are rated at 15 – 20 microns nominal. That means that these filters will capture only 50% of the contaminants that are 15 – 20 microns or larger. That means that your current filters are only capturing 50% of the harmful abrasive contaminants that are 15 – 20 microns in size (and even less of the smaller contaminants). It is the small particles – known as Clearance Sized Particles (or CSPs) – between the range of 3 and 10 microns that cause the greatest amount of abrasion on cylinders and pistons. It is the CSPs that actually wear out an engine and cause the largest and most costly fatigue over time. OilPro1000 Filters are rated at 2 MICRONS ABSOLUTE! To get an absolute rating, a filter must capture at least 98.7% of all the contaminants above that micron rating. By adding a OilPro1000 Advanced Filter, over 98% of all particles 2 Microns or larger, that over time act like sand paper inside your engine, will be filtered out.
- Rugged heavy duty vessel housing
- Heavy duty mounting bracket
- Well labeled ports for easy installation
- Standard on-board oil sampling port
- Safe and reliable filter element that won’t fall apart
- No moving parts
- No electrical connections
98% FEWER CONTAMINANTS
By adding a OilPro1000 Advanced Filter, your oil will have 98% fewer contaminants – allowing for extended engine life, extended oil drain cycles, and improved sustainability.